Learning Mandarin is easy
Spoken Mandarin Chinese is much easier to learn. Here are some features which make learning Mandarin easy:
- No conjugations: each verb only has one form and there are no irregular verbs
- No tenses: The use of particles to express an action takes place in the past, present or future. For example, while someone learning English has to learn different verb forms like “see/saw/seen,” all you need to do in Chinese is just to remember one word: kan.
- No articles: no such thing as ‘the’ and ‘a’,
- No plurals: quantifiers before the noun will let a person know whether we are talking in singular or in plural In English you have to distinguish between “cat” and “cats, “while in Chinese there is only one form: mao.
- No gender: no masculine or feminine version
- Fixed sentence patterns: fixed pattern of subject – verb – object makes it easy to construct sentences.
- Simple numbering system which is applied to dated and time expressions
- Simple prepositions
- Once you know some basic words, you will notice that many new words you learn are simply creative combinations of other basic words you have learned before.
The School is run by a team of professionals who have either lived in China or have had a long term association with the language. Having lived in China, we understand the Chinese culture and language challenges very well. Over a period of time, teaching Mandarin has become our passion.
Mandarin India © 2018. All Right Reserved